Clear the Air, Bryant® Legacy™ Series ERV
The recent COGfx study from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health’s Center for Health and the Global Environment, SUNY Upstate Medical University and Syracuse University has found that improved indoor environmental quality doubled occupants’ cognitive function test scores. The COGfx study, and those like it, also illustrate that proper ventilation not only helps to mitigate carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and odors it can also impact your wellbeing.
Geothermal Heat Pumps Tax Credit
With tax season here, Indoor Climate Experts wants to help save you money by educating you on the Federal Income Tax Credit for Residential Geothermal Heat Pumps. If you have a Geothermal Heat Pump in your home, or thinking about adding one to your system, you will not want to miss out on this tax credit. We can help you select and install geothermal products. Geothermal heating and cooling
can help lower your energy costs and could also result in a 30% total investment tax credit.
- Tax credit equal to 30% of total system cost
- No limit to the maximum credit amount
- Home must be located in the U.S. but does not have to be your main home
- Includes houses, apartments, condos and mobile homes
- Can be used to offset AMT tax
- Can be used in more than one year
- Can be combined with solar and wind tax credits
- Geothermal heat pump must be Energy Star
- Can be combined with energy efficiency upgrade credits qualified
- Pump must have been Installed between 1/1/2008 and 12/31/2016
*Resource: Climatemaster Geothermal Heating and Cooling